Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Nail Polish

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Peek-a-boo :)
 
 
 
 
Yes, I'm wearing a sweater even though its still 90 degrees! 
 
 
 
 
 Oh you like my messy bun? Aww thanks! Areeba inspired me! My new up-do for fall is a messy bun, it keeps your hair up and off you're neck, which is so refreshing for someone like me with a mane full of hair!
If you can't already tell by my first post about nail polish or my Pinktober, I love love love nail polish. I look at is as another accessory, like a chunky necklace or bracelet. You will, almost guaranteed, never catch me without nail polish. I just feel lost without out it on!
This quote sums it up:


 
 
 And because of my love for polishes and being into trends, I only rock a few colors for fall and definitely not all the colors of the rainbow! I think there is an unstated rule somewhere out there in the world that says you can not wear certain colors during fall {cough cough yellow, orange, pink unless you're being awesome and supporting breast cancer awareness month during October, no neons, or any other bright colors} come on people, if you're going to spend the time or money doing/getting your nails done just get a nice warm color for fall, that's all I ask!! :)
 
I've seen dark nail polishes on many people around town and at school, a color that is not quite as daring as black but that is close to it. Either in a maroon tone or dark purple. I've been keeping my eye out for the perfect one. The other day as I was strolling through Target {which is dangerous, because that magnificent store has everything in it you could want and more} I came across the Revlon collection and in it sat a color pretty darn close to the one I've been gawking over. Its more of a dark purple tone, but I'm thrilled with it.
So this is the color I am "modeling" for you today:
 
Revlon's Nail Enamel
#245
"Seductive"
 
Its a brand new color for the collection so I'm pretty sure it will be in most Walgreens, CVS, Walmarts, etc., if you like it as much as I do.
 
 
 
 

Some other amazing polish colors for fall....
 
 
 
Simple & Clean White

 
Maroon

 
Neutrals
 
 
Dark Purples 

 
Greys

 
Dark Greens
 
 
Do you have a favorite fall nail polish?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...