Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Essie Nail Polish: The Perfect Red




Essie Nail Polish in "First Dance"

For awhile now I've been on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick and nail polish. Today I can check one of those things off my 'To Find' list. I was strolling through Target the other day and my eyes caught a glimpse of a pretty red displayed in the many rows of colorful nail polishes. I usually don't splurge on the $8 Essie nail lacquer, but I could'nt resists this firey color. It's not an orangey red like some are, it's more on the side of a deeper red. Long story short I love it and plan to rock the classic look on my nails this summer!
  


Tip: It may sound like a lot, but do 3 coats while applying this polish,
it's a thinner polish than most and to achieve that fabulous red you need to apply
multiple coats.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...