Monday, September 8, 2014

Stepping Into Fall

Is it weird (and possibly geeky) that posts like these, with spectacular pictures taken by my bestie Kasey Lee, make me feel like one of those big-wig bloggers?
Well, it's true, I feel like a grown up blogger all of a sudden! :-)
My "Natalie's Style" posts have definitely evolved a lot since my mirror selfie days, and mark my words, I am never going back to those days!
Anywho, can anyone else believe that it's September already? And you know what that means; fall is right around the corner! Which also means, for me, that it's time to transition my outfits from sundresses to layers and boots!
I think combining a vest, scarf, and ankle boots is the perfect way to start that transition into fall! 
It's still a cool enough outfit so that you can withstand the remaining hot weather without jumping all the way into a sweater and Uggs. But hey, if you live in an area that is already dropping into the low temps, then throw on those Uggs! I envy you!
But for now, while us Floridians are melting the second we step outside, I will be sticking to light layers like in this outfit.













BTW, I got this vest for free on Vinted by swapping with someone, how awesome is that!! If you haven't already, seriously go check out Vinted. You can score some insane deals and even trade clothes with people! While you're on there, shop my closet

Shop the look:
Top // Army Vest // Leggings // Boots (on sale!) // Scarf (only 1 left!) // Purse // Bracelets // Ring // Glasses
Are you looking forward to fall or are you sad to see summer go?
 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through bloglovin and I love this look! Super cute for fall :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...