Monday, September 1, 2014

Applying to Colleges

I can't believe the title of this post is about applying to colleges. It's seriously so surreal that I'm at the age where I'm looking at colleges, applying to them, and (hopefully) getting into one of them!
How did I get so old?
It still hasn't sunk in that I'll be spreading my wings and leaving home in a year.
Ever since freshman year I've always been the one who was so ready to hurry up and get through high school so that I could start my life already. 
Trust me, I'm still just as ready to leave and I will probably be running out the door and speeding my way to college this time next year. But for now, I think I honestly need the next year just to emotionally prepare for leaving my sweet parents, 2 adorable brothers, 4 legged siblings, hometown, and life long friends.
Next year will be the year of change, but I have faith it'll all be good change.
My top 3 favorite colleges are Flagler, UNF, and PBA! Yesterday, I applied to PBA and UNF!!! I'm so excited, anxious, nervous, but overall happy that I've gotten some of my applications in! Now it's the tedious process of waiting for their responses. I'm praying God will lead me to the one he thinks is best for me.
As far as which college is my favorite - it's almost impossible to say! I love each of them for different reasons. 
As my dad has been telling me for weeks, I really need to sit down and write down the pros and cons of each school. So when I do, I'll throw together a post on it in case anyone is looking into attending any of those schools!
Is anyone else applying to schools like I am? What schools are your favorite?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your first couple of applications in! This time of life is so exciting. Enjoy your senior year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee Natalie well done for putting your applications in!! Let me know how it goes :) Honestly they all look so beautiful from the pictures- I'm jealous! Did you apply to do marketing in the end? :)

    Sarah xx
    www.imaginedreamwrite.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...