Saturday, September 13, 2014

Birkenstock Wishlist

I never thought in a million zillion years I would be saying this, but here it is; I love Birkenstocks. In fact, I love, love, love, them. When we were in Coronado this past summer, we stumbled into a shoe store that carried the renowned shoes. My mom and I have never given these shoes a second thought - that was until we tried a pair on. Once I slid them on, I didn't want to take them off! So I finally got past my initial judgments and bought my very first pair! I cannot stop wearing them, I have to mentally think about wearing other shoes once in awhile! They are the comfiest things I have ever put on my feet. It seriously feels like you're walking on clouds all day!


So, now that I'm officially enthralled by them, I have naturally made a wishlist of all the pairs (and colors) I want! I definitely plan on adding to my Birkenstock collection soon!

Does anyone else wear Birkenstock's and love them?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've heard they are awesome - I just can't get past how they look!
    I may invest in some soon, though, just for festivals or other times I'll be standing up for inordinate amounts of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...