Monday, September 22, 2014

Warby Parker Glasses

It suddenly occurred to me the other day when Kasey and I were shooting a style post, that I hadn't ever officially shared with you guys which Warby Parker glasses I decided on! Remember the post I did about Warby Parker earlier in the year about their home try-on service? Well after I tried on all of those glasses, I still felt like I hadn't found the perfect glasses. So I ordered another 5 pairs to try-on at home and that's when I found my perfect pair. The Warby Parker Welty glasses in Whiskey Tortoise
Whatcha think of my choice?









This smile is on the verge of being creepy... #whoops



This one is for you, Kasey! I know she will die laughing when she sees this. She thought it was hysterical for some reason... :-)


Do you like the glasses I picked? What other Warby Parker frames do you like?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love your glasses! I recently got Warby Parker glasses too and I love them! I got the Sims in the tortoise as well!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your glasses! I recently got Warby Parker glasses too and I love them! I got the Sims in the tortoise as well!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...