Sunday, August 24, 2014

Shake It Off


 I've always been a T-Swift fan, I've bought every one of her albums - ever since her "teardrops on my guitar" days (I even learned how to play it on the guitar when I was 10!). Anyway, she's my spirit animal. Then, "shake it off" happened and I fell in love with her all over again. I first heard the song, this past week, right at the perfect time. A hurtful incident happened at school (seriously on the 3rd day of school, come on) and I knew I just needed to forget about it. But honestly, the whole thing really bothered me. But then I heard this song and it completely changed my attitude about the whole situation! Sometimes you just have to shake things off and not take them to heart! The most important thing is just to be yourself and to not let anyone's comments change that!


Needless to say I am so excited for her new album to come out on October 27th, I've already pre-ordered it of course! 


Are you excited for Taylor's new album?

post signature

4 comments:

  1. At first I wasn't too keen on the song but it has definitely grown on me! It's so catchy :D hope everything is going ok with school :)

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Swiftie at heart and no one can talk me out of it. She has a heart of gold, a ton of talent, and her song lyrics are so inspiring! I already preordered the album. I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, is that the album cover?? LOVE!
    And seriously this song is too perfect!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...