Monday, August 4, 2014

Silver Arm Candy Look


When I'm not wearing my everyday bracelets, I'm usually wearing a combination of these silver bracelets! I've been super into bracelets lately and I love layering them all on, so of course I had to come up with a silver set (since I wear a lot more of silver than I do gold). I must say, I love the end result of this look. I think the key when layering bracelets is to use different textures and widths of bracelets to make it a bit more interesting, compared to just wearing multiples of the same bracelet. I'm definitely going to keep experimenting with more arm candy looks, I think the next one is going to be a mixed metals look!

Shop the look:
(from left to right)

What are some of your favorite bracelets to layer with?

3 comments:

  1. I love link bracelets , mainly in rose gold or simply gold. But the silver look you just created is way too awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of mixed up jewelry! Mixed metals will be fun too, you can get really crazy with them. I usually have a mix of skull bracelets. I usually take the one "cool" bangle from a set and mix all of those together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...