Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pinspiration: Boyfriend Jeans


Shop boyfriend jeans:
Medium wash  || Distressed || Super distressed || Light wash || Dark wash

Lately I have been loving the style of boyfriend jeans! They look so comfy and relaxed (which is not usually two words I ever use when describing jeans). I'm not much of a fan of skin tight skinnies, but I think I could definitely learn to love these slouchy but chic pants! At first I was like what the heck do you wear with them, but then I took to Pinterest and found all of these amazing ideas. They are one of those style of jeans that you can wear anything with! It is my mission to find some classic boyfriend jeans in the next few weeks while going back to school shopping (basically the only good thing about going back to school, am I right?).

Let me know if (and where) you've bought a pair of BF jeans and loved em'!

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...