Wednesday, August 20, 2014

First Day of Senior Year Outfit

First of all let me just say sorry for being so flaky with posts this month! I won't lie, I waited until the last possible second moment to do my summer reading assignment, and even though I almost died in the process - I finally completed it on Sunday. So ever since I got back from Cali. I've been spending all my free time tackling that assignment. So to say I'm thrilled to be done with it is a major understatement. Other than that I basically wrapped up my summer by working at Rifle tons and prepping for school to start (hello back to school shopping!).


Here is my first day of school outfit! I really didn't want to over due it this year. (Seniors are suppose to look like they aren't even trying, right?) So I went with some boyfriend jeans and a plain white tee!


I added this adorable bow at the last minute because I thought it added a sweet feminine touch.



Shop the look:
Jeans // White Tee // Sandals // Bag (vintage) here

Did anyone else start school this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...