Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pinspiration: The Perfect Airport Outfit


My family and I leave for California on Tuesday to visit my moms side of the family over on the west coast, and to say I'm a little excited would be a HUGE understatement. It's the one family trip we take every summer, and we get to see family that we are super close too (even though we live 2,500 miles away from each other). Plus, California is absolutely gorgeous. Okay now I'm seriously getting even more excited, UGH, Tuesday needs to hurry up and get here already!!
Anyway, back to the whole point of the post. The Perfect Airport Outfit. For some reason this year, I'm really struggling with what to wear on the plane. Usually it doesn't matter too much because after a 5 hour flight we usually arrive in Cali. at night, so normally we just go straight to bed. But this year, we  take off at 6 am and arrive at 10 am so when we get there we have a full day of exploring and shopping ahead of us! 
So on the plane I want to be comfy, but also warm and covered up (airplanes are freezing!!!), layered (so I can easily add or remove layers depending on the weather when we land), and most importantly to look cute!
So I hit up Pinterest to find my outfit solution, and I definitely love what these ladies above have goin' on! I will definitely be wearing some combination of either converse or boots, leggings or jeans, white or black basic tee, with a chambray button down or over sized sweater, maybe a jean jacket, and a scarf to top it off!


What do you think is the perfect airport outfit?

1 comment:

  1. I seriously need to care more when it comes to airport style...I usually just travel in my PJs haha woops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...