Monday, June 30, 2014

June Instas + an Update


Holy cow, how is June almost over? This first month of summer has flown by way too fast. But, I really feel like I slowed down and enjoyed each and every day of it. Which is a new thing I'm trying out - savoring each day. During the school year I'm always going a mile a minute, and especially during this past year, I was stressed out beyond belief. So I cannot tell you how nice it has been this past month, to not have any majors plans. I've just been hanging out, sleeping in, watching Netflix too much, and just simply relaxing. It's been glorious. 



Even though I did a lot of relaxing this past month, I also got a job! My very first official job!!! At a company called Rifle Paper Co. It's a super cute and artsy company that makes cards, stationery, notebooks, journals, wallpaper, and tons more! Oh, and guess what... today is my first day working there!!
I'm super excited, and nervous, and I had a mini heart attack when I woke up this morning. But I keep reminding my self that everything will be okay. I hope.
Wish me luck!

 The trip is as great as the destination. I have money for all the tickets, (and more) to all the beautiful destinations I am headed to this year and beyond.

And tomorrow my family and I are off to California!!
If you follow me on Insta (and if you don't, you're missing out) be ready to be bombarded with pictures throughout our Cali trip, just warnin' ya. 

Have a great Monday everyone!
What are your plans for the week?

3 comments:

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...