Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday Tips: Easy Stress Reliever

This may seem silly and many of you may already do this which is awesome but I had never done this until a couple days ago, after a not so great day at school, I was so frustrated and upset and needed something to just get my mind away from the grades, homework, and annoying people at school so I popped in my ear buds, pushed play, and just screamed sang my heart out (and may of even added a little dancing too). I'm tellin' ya, after 10 minutes of this I felt soooo much better and tired after that workout could focus on my homework so much more. If you've had a stressful day at the office, had a bad day, or just think it sounds fun I highly recommend trying it!





You don't have to have an ipod to do this you could also do it in your car (like me, I'm always that one person whose car is vibrating from the music) or just by using a radio and cranking it alllllll the way up :)

:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...