Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Washi Tape Note Card


I have found a new love, washi tape. Its sticky paper like adhesive that comes in all colors and prints! There are a million things you could do with this fun stuff! Cards, decorating, hanging pictures, or adding a little color to everyday items (phone chargers, pencils, pens, etc.)

Materials:
Card
Washi Tape
Pencil (optional)

Directions:
I didn't do this, but it may be easier to write out the message you want to spell out in washi tape in pencil first.
Then simply just rip small pieces of wash tape and start placing it on the card, layering it so it has that artsy shabby-chic look.
And that's all!
So simply and so cute!

Here are some other ideas...





How cute is that keyboard?! I wish I had the patience for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...