Monday, July 15, 2013

Clinique Chubby Stick Review




First of all, how stinkin' cute is the name of this product?? Chubby Stick. The name let alone makes you smile. What also makes you smile is how good you look after sliding on this moisturizing lip balm! Clinique came out with the Chubby Sticks last year, and has added 8 new shades to the collection: Heaping Hazelnut, Two Ton Tomato, Curvy Candy, Pudgy Peony, Bountiful Blush, Oversized Orange, Mighty Mimosa and Voluptuous Violet.




 I purchased this tube of fabulousness at my local Macy's and I haven't been able to put it down since. In my opinion It combines lip stick and chap stick into one product. For me, lipstick always dries out my lips, so I always have to opt for boring chap stick. But not anymore! I tested out (and highly recommend doing this) multiple colors and decided on Bountiful Blush due to how it complimented my Ivory skin tone, but I think this color would look gorgeous on all skin tones!
It's a nice nude pink color, with a little bit of shimmer in it.




It comes in a handy little tube that easily fits in your pocket, purse, or anywhere else!



I'm excited to see what other colors they come out with next year, I think I will forever be a chubby stick lover and buyer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...