Friday, July 10, 2015

Weekly Wows


ONE // Cath Kidston
I found this great company at the airport in London last month. It's a vintage inspired line, teeming with adorable floral prints! It reminds me of Rifle Paper Co. a bit, but with a vintage twist. In the picture above, I included some of my favorite pieces. They have everything from clothing, to dishware, to lamps. Right now, they're having a fantastic 50% off sale! 


Holy moly is this coffee good. Have you heard about it? Starbucks just came out with the Cold Brew this week! What they do is brew the coffee for 20 hours, and then put it over ice. IT'S TO DIE FOR. It may even be better than my signature iced coffee drink. If you love a strong cup o' jo, you'll love the Cold Brew.


THREE // Alaska Trip 2015
One of my favorite bloggers, Carly, just went on a trip to Alaska. I've never really wanted to go to Alaska until I watched this video montage of her trip. Alaska is definitely on my must visit list now! 


FOUR // Kacey Musgraves New Album
I've been a fan of Kacey's ever since I heard her single "Follow Your Arrow" in 2013. All of the music she creates is so real, and contains advice that everyone should follow. I'm so excited for her new album, the sky's the limit for this talented lady!


FIVE // Shark Week
Yes, it's that time of year again! Although sharks terrify me, I find them so interesting. Usually, the Discovery Channel does a phenomenal job with Shark Week, but this year seems to be different. The episodes so far,  seem to be focused on the equipment they're using to film the sharks, rather than the sharks themselves. No one gives two hoots about the balloon camera, people just want to see the gigantic sharks swimming around. Hopefully they'll  turn things around with these last few days of Shark Week.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...