Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Eighteen

Today is my eighteenth birthday!! I'm a legal adult!!!!!! Isn't that actually mind blowing. It definitely blows my mind (and my parents mind!) for sure. People keep asking me how I feel about this big birthday. Honestly, I don't think it'll sink in for awhile. 

I think what excites me the most about turning 18 is for what it means is right around the corner. It means that my last year of high school is almost over, I'm graduating in less than 2 months, and college is right around the corner!! I remember writing my birthday post last year and thinking of how my 18th birthday and all these big milestones seemed so far away. Now they're all right around the corner and I couldn't be more ecstatic. 

post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...