Friday, April 10, 2015

Brother Orange

 I found this unbelievable article the other day on Buzzfeed. Once I read it, and fell in love with it, I wanted to share it some how. I was just going to simply tweet about it, but it deserves so much more than that. The story of these two beautiful human beings deserves to be shared a million times and then some.


Go grab a cup of coffee, take 10 minutes, and read this touching story about fate and friendship. It's a long article, but it's worth every second. It's a true testimony to how phenomenal technology is and how it connects us to people all over the globe. You have to read the whole story, it's CRAZY! 


Go read the article here!
Let me know what you think.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my that is amazing! <3 Thank you so so so so so much for sharing!
    I personally would have reacted similarly to that guy. I would love to see new pictures popping up on my phone/cloud haha! :)

    x Cloudy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...