Wednesday, January 14, 2015

D.I.Y Lace Pearl Bracelet Post Featured on Vinted!


Happy New Year's everyone! I hope you all are having a great start to 2015. A couple of weeks ago I got asked by one of my favorite shopping apps/websites called Vinted, to write a post for their #VintedDetox campaign! The post is about going into your closet and creating a new look for an old item and showing how to style it (it's about giving something old, new life for the new year!) I chose to do a D.I.Y, and did so by cutting up an old lace shirt and making a new bracelet out of it! 
Go check out the post here, and let me know what you think!


Thanks Vinted for asking me to partake in such a neat and creative campaign!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...