Monday, December 22, 2014

Deciding Between Colleges

Flagler College

Wow, December has really flown by! Seriously, where does the time go? 
If you don't follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you may not know some very exciting recent news of mine.
I GOT INTO FLAGLER COLLEGE!!!
It gives me goosebumps just to say it out loud! 
Even two weeks after finding out, it feels like a dream. I truly didn't think I would have a shot at getting into what used to be, my dream college. 
I know this sound horrible, but I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't get in to Flagler at all, because I didn't want to have to choose between two incredible schools.
But now that I've gotten into both of my dream schools I don't know which I'm going to choose.  
I'm so afraid of choosing the wrong school, but I know I just have to trust in God and His plans for me. 
The scary thing is I can't take my sweet time deciding on which college, Flagler is giving me until January 15th to either commit to them or to go to PBA instead.
Until that day I will probably continue to freak out, have anxiety, and experience heart palpitations until I make a final decision. 
Which is why I would love your prayers at this time! Pray that I'll have a clear mind while deciding on my future. Pray that God will lead me towards the school He see's fit for me to attend. Pray that I make the right decision. 
I so so appreciate it!
I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas! 

Palm Beach Atlantic University 

xoxo 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...