Monday, October 20, 2014

Pinspiration: Mixing Sneakers and Style


Has anyone else seen this style lately of mixing sneakers with stylish outfits? Gone are the days where it's only socially acceptable to where sneakers with running shorts and a t-shirt. 
Now go ahead and pair them with just about anything, no yoga pants required! 
I love how the lady above paired her neutral sneaks with leather pants, a simple chambray top, and gorgeous statement earrings! I also love the idea of pairing them with boyfriend jeans (I mean come on, what doesn't look good with boyfriend jeans? Quite possibly nothing.) 
You could even go above and beyond and pair some stylish sneakers with a dress or skirt! I think it can look really cute if paired correctly. I don't think I have the guts to do it just quite yet, I still believe dressier outfits should be paired with dressier shoes. But I think I may start experimenting with the idea of swapping out sandals for sneakers! 






These stylish but comfy outfits would be great to wear while running errands, shopping, traveling, going to school, and just about anywhere else! 

My favorite sneaker picks...

        

        

(click on pictures to be taken to website)

Do you like this new sneakers and style trend?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...