My mom and I both love makeup and beauty products. So over the past few years we've definitely gone through our fair share of both. I've found some products I've loved and some I didn't love so much. Here are a few of the products I use ever single day. I couldn't live without them!1. elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer: I used to use the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, and don't get me wrong I loved the product, but then I read this post and I decided to try out the elf primer. I am so glad I did! I now use it every single day. Not only does it work great but it only costs 1 DOLLAR! You can't beat that. Now, any time I'm at Target I'm always sure to pick up some of this primer.
2. Vaseline Lip Therapy: For some reason, I always seem to have chapped lips because I never remember to put on chap stick throughout the day. So I've now stuck a Vaseline lip therapy (which is the cutest little thing I've ever seen) in my makeup bag, and while I'm (as my mom always says) "putting my face on" every morning, I always swipe some of the Vaseline across my lips and it really keeps them moisturized all day long!
3. Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder: I cannot say enough good things about this powder!! I just recommended it to my Aunt and now she's hooked too. I have oily skin, and once I apply the powder it really does give my skin a matte looking effect. It's cheap (only $3.50!), comes in 4 different shades, and does its job! I always buy the transparent shade and it gives my skin an over all even and shine free look. You can apply this powder with either your favorite brush or a powder puff. I prefer the puff because I think it applies the makeup more evenly. This compact doesn't come with either, so make sure you buy some puffs or a brush if you plan on getting this powder.
4. elf Lash & Brow Clear Mascara: I have naturally curly eyebrows, which are annoying to say the least. I wake up to crazy looking eyebrows every morning, with hairs sticking out every which way. As you can imagine I need something to tame them, and this clear brow mascara does just the trick! It gets my eyebrows in order and it keeps them in place all day, I couldn't ask for anything more!
5. Anastasia Eyebrow Powder Duo: This is my secret for great looking eyebrows! I've used this every single day for the past 2 years and I love it! I feel naked if I walk out of the house without it on. I bought my first (and only) Anastasia eyebrow powder duo at least 2 years ago and its lasted me all this time! So even though it is a little pricey, just know that it is so worth it and it will last for a long time!
6. Olay Complete Moisturizer: This face cream is great, its super gentle and it doesn't irritate my skin or occasional blemishes. I really believe in using a daily moisturizer, not only is it great for your skin, it also protects you from the sun (it has SPF 15!) and keeps the wrinkles away! I used to put on this face cream everyday in the morning and at night, but I found that it made my face a lot oilier through out the day. Now, I only use it at night and it's just the right amount a moisturizer to get me through the day.
What are the products you swear by?