Saturday, June 7, 2014

Etsy Shop: Design by Dre

Polka Dot Monogram Laptop Desktop Wallpaper

A few days ago I came across this adorable Etsy shop called Design by Dre. Ever since I found this old post on the College Prepster, I've wanted a monogrammed wallpaper for my laptop. I tried to make it on my own but since I can't get Photoshop on my new laptop, I gave up and started searching for one on Etsy instead. What first drew me to Andrea's shop was the super cute wallpaper designs! I ended up choosing the polka dot wallpaper, and I'm so happy with my choice! It's simple, chic, and monogrammed. Exactly what I was looking for. What also drew me to the Design by Dre shop was the incredible prices. The most expensive item in her shop is only $5! I will definitely be a regular visitor to her shop from now on. Oh, and did I mention every item in her shop is an instant download? She sent me my wallpaper in just a few hours. No paying for shipping costs or waiting days to receive my item. Being the impatient person I am {who's forever checking her mailbox}, I loved this added bonus!


Here are a few other items I love:

Glitter Polka Dot Monogram iPhone Wallpaper (Blush)

Clover Monogram iPhone Wallpaper (Orange & Blue)

Can I just go ahead and buy every iPhone wallpaper for sale in her shop now? #inlovewithallofthem

INSTANT DOWNLOAD - 'I Love You A Latte' Quote Print  - Gold Foil - Birthday Card - Anniversary Card - Gift Card - Lined Envelope - Printable

She's even pulled Starbucks into her designs, simple perfection I tell you!

What Would Beyonce Do? Digital Print - Digital Download - Printable - Instant Download

Always an important question to ask in times of need.

SALE!! 2014-2015 Planner & Daily Agenda, Calendar, Organizer

She can also help keep your life in order with these fun calendars!
She's pretty much covered all the bases, am I right?



Go check out her shop now, and start drooling over all the cute items! Trust me, you'll want to buy one of everything.

Which item of hers is your favorite?
What other Etsy shops do you love?

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...