Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Exams Are Over!

MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!! AHHHHH!!!  WOOHOOO!!! I'M FREE FROM STUDYING AND READING AND PREPPING 24/7!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Can you sense my excitement?
Well if not, let me paint a pretty little picture for you.


Immediately after I wrote that very last word on my very last exam, I calmly shut my booklet, put down my pencil, and did a happy dance- In my head of course.


     

After they dismissed us I walked out of that testing room like I had just won the lottery. I was smiling ear to ear; a smile of relief and pure joy that my week of hell (for lack of better words) had finally come to an end. It was one of those smiles that makes you feel all warm inside. I smiled to myself to congratulate my butt kicking, hard working, self for making it through my AP classes this year and those grueling exams.  


After probably more smiles than I should mention, I practically ran to my car and safely hurried home and collapsed in my bed for a well deserved nap.


Oh, and before I go, I think I deserve a T-Swift moment.


TA-DA! I made it through exam week and cannot wait for the next 16 (but who's counting?) days of school to fly by. Summer, here I come!


post signature

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...