Sunday, May 18, 2014

I'm a Chameleon

Yes I called myself a lizard. Not in the colorful, scaly, and curly tail way. But In the way that I'm constantly changing my mind, like Chameleons change their colors. As you probably noticed, I changed my blog design again. I know I know, my blog isn't even a year old, and I've already changed the design of it one, two... four times. You probably think I'm crazy but it's just how I am. If you know me or are around me a lot you know I change my iPhone cases at least once a week. I don't know why but I'm just constantly changing mind on what I like and don't like. I get something new and I love it immensely for a few weeks (or months if you're lucky), and then out of the blue I get so over it and have to change it ASAP.
It's sorta a problem, but I'm working on it!! I promise I'll keep this design up for AT LEAST the whole summer (mmm, that's probably a lie).

Can we just take a second and talk about how adorable Pascal the Chameleon from Tangled is?! I was just going to include one picture of him, but I thought he deserved a whole collage for sure. I mean come on, don't you just want to hug and squeeze him, and touch is wittle 2 toed feet (maybe that was too far) ?! Really though, he's seriously awesome in the movie. He's Rapunzels right hand man Chameleon! After I saw him in the movie, Tangled, I really wanted a Chameleon of my own that would sit on my shoulder all day like Pascal! But then reality hit and I realized real life Chameleons weren't even close to being as cute as Pascal, they're actually a little scary looking, and I don't think they really like hanging out on peoples shoulders.
But if anyone has one or is planning on getting one, I'd love to babysit it sometime! :-)

Do you like my new blog design?
Do you love Pascal and the movie Tangled just as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...