Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Funniest Video I've Ever Seen




So yesterday night my mom and I were DYING laughing at this video. At the opening ceremony of the Sochi Olympics this year, a group of Russian police men sang the song "Get Lucky" (which is the most awkward song ever, so why they chose to sang that song I'm not sure...) In all do respect for these guys, they are fantastic singers and they all sound great together! It's just their dance moves and facial expressions that make this video so hysterical. Anyway, just take a second and watch this video, YOU WILL LAUGH UNTIL YOU CRY GUARANTEED.


Focus on this guy who is circled above, he's the funniest of them all.

ENJOY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...