Monday, December 16, 2013

A Christmas Movie


I watch a lot of movies, there's just something I love about them. It almost like a 2 hour escape that makes you forget about all the craziness going on. 
Today, while wrapping presents and decorating the tree, we turned on the Hallmark Channel to watch what we thought would be a sappy and cheesy Christmas movie, like 99% of all the Hallmark movies. But I was happily proven wrong when the movie "Christmas in Conway" started playing, it's apart of that 1% of Hallmark movies that actually aren't cheesy. I haven't done any posts on movies before because I'm not a movie critic and If someone wanted to read a movie review they would just Google it or ask Siri what she thought about the movie. But there was just something about this movie that was so special! My mom and I could not stop tearing up through out the whole thing. It is by farrrrr one of the best Christmas movie I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. What was refreshing about it was that It wasn't cheesy and all Christmasy, and about some dumb romance story where 2 people fall in love while frolicking in the snow. It was real, and sad, and so sweet! I would watch it any time of the year! And my girl Mandy Moore is in it {whose characters name is Natalie;}!


Go watch it on the Hallmark channel and let me know what you think!

What is your favorite Christmas movie? 


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. love this tartaan chic look! shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...