Thursday, December 17, 2015

My First Semester of College


Wow! It seems like it's been forever since I sat down in front of my computer and wrote a blog post. I didn't go into my first semester planning on not being able to keep up with my blog. In fact, multiple people had asked me prior to Flagler if I was going to continue to blog in college. I told all of them that I totally would. Whoops! Sorry if you were one of those people. I promise I did mean to keep up with it more. But as many of you can imagine, once I got settled in at Flagler, I found myself having little free time. In fact, these past four months have been some of the busiest of my life. But also four of the very best months. To say I like college would be a huge understatement. Turns out, it's a thousand times better than High School. I always knew there was something better for me just waiting to be discovered after High School. I'm so glad I was right.  
I can't even begin to express how blessed and honored I am to have the opportunity to attend Flagler. I'm so thankful for my parents and all they did to help me get to where I am today. The school is everything I hoped it would be and so much more. It was my dream for three years, and it surpassed every one of my expectations. I expected to love the school, but didn't expect that it would feel like home so soon, I didn't expect to meet such incredible life-long friends, and I didn't expect to have such an incredible first semester. I absolutely love my life at Flagler and cannot wait for the next 3 1/2 years. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...