Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Burnham, England

To say my summer got off to a great start would be a HUGE understatement. My family and I spent the past 2 and 1/2 weeks traveling all over Europe!! We flew out of Orlando in early June, and landed in London 8 hours later. We spent the first few days of our trip in Burnham, England which is where our family lives! In case you didn't know, my dad is British (and yes, he has an accent, my friends think it's the coolest thing ever). All of my dads side of the family still lives in England, so it's a great excuse for us to travel to the UK to visit them! Our trip included lots fun of mini trips. We started in Burnham, then traveled to Paris (!!!!!!), then went back to Burnham, spent a night in Ludlow, then went back and spent the remainder of our trip in Burnham. So, the first pictures i'm sharing with you today, are of the beginning of our trip!


How adorable is my Aunt and Uncles house! We were lucky enough to be able to stay here for the majority of our trip, which was so nice because we got to spend loads of time with our family.


A glimpse of my Aunt's beautiful graden! The whole backyard was stunning, she's done such an amazing job with it. It makes me want to have a garden of my own! 


The second we landed in England we were blown away by how gorgeous and sunny the weather was! During our whole trip we had phenomenal weather, and it only sprinkled once or twice throughout the whole two weeks (which is unheard of for England).



Look at that gorgeous sunshine! We spent a lot of time in the back garden, enjoying the beautiful England weather.


How pretty are these roses that my Aunt Rachel grew in her garden!! I love how she displayed them in these vintage glass jars.



Perfect blue skies!


We spent the second day of our trip with my Aunt Sally and her adorable dog Merlin (who is totally posing in this picture!)


We all took Merlin for a nice long walk around Burnham.


There's no one I love to explore with more than with this little guy! 




Wrong way Merlin!


Family selfie!!! :-)





How incredible is that view!




We came across a few exercise stations during our walk. I think mom completed this one with flying colors, Connors reaction to her skills is the best of all. He could not stop laughing!





Poor Merlin was so pooped after our long walk.



England, you are so beautiful! 



Super Connor completed the long walk!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...