Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Which Oh Which Journal to Buy?


 


   


Aren't all these journals so pretty!? That's the problem I'm having! I can't decide on which one to get. If my parents are reading this, I know they're rolling their eyes. Ever since I was a little kid I've always loved journals, and honestly I probably own 15-20 of them easily. I've always used a few pages of each and then fallen in love with a new journal, that I couldn't possibly not buy.
And now that I'm working at Rifle Paper Co., I'm constantly surrounded my adorable journals and notebooks. Which really doesn't help my journal obsession much.
I admit, I have a journal problem. But I promise I have a legitimate reason to buy a new one this time!! :-)
The last journal I bought was the Kate Spade "This Just In" medium notebook. I have to say, it's a bit small. In my opinion, it should be called a small notebook, not so much a medium one. But I did love how the journal laid flat when I was writing in it, and I love the pocket on the back cover to stick mementos in! 
So now I'm on the hunt for a new journal, and I promise to use every page this time!! ;-)
Which journal do you like the best?



I love this idea of not only recording what happened during your day but also writing down quotes, doodles, dreams, hopes, and wishes in your journal! I love how messy and cluttered it looks! Journals shouldn't be perfect, they should be imperfect like all of us.
I think writing can be so therapeutic and it's so fun to look back on for years to come! 

Help me decide on which journal to get by commenting below!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...