Can we talk about how amazing the lineup for fall tv is this year?!
I cannot wait to see how all of these series play out!
I'm going to explain what each of them are about and why you should run to your tv right now and turn them on!
- How To Get Away With Murder // This show is from the same director who brought us Scandal and Grey's Anatomy, Shonda Rimes, so right off the bat you know it's probably going to be a phenomenal show. The series is about a Law Professor named Professor Keating (Viola Davis) who picks 4 students from her College Law class to come work with her at her firm. From the first day of class, all the students are fighting (in some cases to the death) to be picked for on of those 4 spots and the students get to the point where they will do just about anything to get to the top. This show is a MUST SEE! It's my favorite show at the moment.
- Red Band Society // This show is a very close second favorite to HTGAWM. The series takes place in a children's hospital, so you think it'd be morbid and depressing but it's just the opposite. The show isn't sad at all, it's very modern, light, (mostly) happy, and is a true testimony to how important friendships are and how you'll make them in the most unlikely situations. The children in the show all have different life threatening illnesses but they all band together in the Red Band Society in order to overcome they're medical conditions. I would definitely gives this series a shot! I'm sure you'll fall in love with the show and the kids just like I have.
- Scandal // Oh boy oh boy, this show (and Olivia's outfits) never cease to amaze me. It's definitely my second favorite right now in Shondaland. Anyway, if you haven't already seen Scandal (seriously, where have you been?) it's a political thriller starring Olivia Pope (Kerry Washington) and focuses on her company, Olivia Pope & Associates, who help people in times of crisis. She also is apart of the White House staff and aids the President of the United States in more ways than one. If you're considering watching Scandal (well, duh) than definitely start from the beginning, you'll be so confused if you just jump into season 3 right away.
- Grey's Anatomy // I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm finally bored with Grey's. I got half way through this past weeks new episode and finally had to stop because I was so bored. Don't get me wrong, this is coming from a die hard Grey's fan. Which is why it's still making my must-see list! I will never stop watching that show until they cancel it all together, which I have a feeling with be in the near future. Anyway, Grey's Anatomy is an American medical drama TV show. The series focuses on the lives of surgical interns and residents as they gradually become doctors, while trying to maintain personal lives and relationships. Everyone should watch Grey's at least once in their life, it's a TV classic in my opinion.
- Bad Judge // First of all the main actress Kate Walsh is freaking amazing! If you haven't seen her in Private Practice (again, what is wrong with you?) go watch it! Her new series is about one of LA's toughest and most respected criminal court judges. She's may be one of the best around, but she also has a reputation of being a bit of a wild child and running an unorthodox court room. If not anything else, I think this series will be hysterical!