1. Crossword puzzles: I have a 4 year old brother, named Connor, who loves the movie Frozen and honestly I love it too, so my crossword puzzle book of choice was a Frozen themed one so he would enjoy it too. But If it weren't for my little brother I probably would of packed this one instead.
2. Magazines: You can't go to the beach without them! I always bring at least 3 or 4 of my favorites!
3. Flip Flops: Well, what else would you wear to the beach? I'm not a huge flip flop fan but they're my shoe of choice if I'm going to be trekking around in the sand. The LC Lauren Conrad flip flops are practically one the only flip flops I wear. They're cute, (surprisingly) comfy, and come in 12 different colors! The nude colored ones are my favorite because they match everything!
4. Sand Castle Mold: What's a day at the beach if you don't build a sand castle at least once? It's practically the only thing my little brother does at the beach, well except for constantly throwing sand of course.
5. Wet Ones: These are great for when it's lunch time when you need to get all the yucky sand off of your hands! They're also great for getting sand off of your feet before you hop in the car.
6. Sand Toys: Again, this one only really applies if you are traveling to the beach with younger kids.
7. Sunscreen: Don't forget to put loads of this on during the day! Reapplying is key!
8. Candy: Mine didn't even make it to the beach, it was a snack for the car ride there. :)
9. Beach games: Whether it's soccer, football, badminton, or catch, the beach is the perfect place for all of these games and many more.
Other items I'm going to add to my beach bag: monogrammed baseball hat, Cheerwine, towel, chap stick (with SPF!), Raybans, Rainbow flip flops, monogrammed water bottle, swim suit, and a floppy hat!
// Tote bag //
What are some of your beach day essentials?