Monday, April 14, 2014

LC Lauren Conrad Maxi

I love Maxi dresses. You can wear them to a fancy night out or just around your house, {or is that just me?}. I picked up this maxi at Kohls the other day for only $24! It was 60% off!! It's marked a different price on the website, but I found this dress on the sale rack, so be sure to pop into Kohls and search the sale racks! It may sound annoying, but it's how you get the best deals.

The thing I love most about this dress is the pleated design. It makes the dress look so much fancier and elegant. 
You can't go wrong with the colors either, the solid black and grey design make it so versatile. I definitely think this is one of those maxis you could wear all year round! 








Oh, and in case you were wondering it also looks great when you're twirling.post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love this maxi! It looks comfortable and is priced right! Lauren Conrad does it again...value and style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time finding maxi dresses that fit :/ Not cool being short when it comes to that. ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...