Tuesday, March 25, 2014

How To Write a Comment


Lately I've been getting questions on how to write comments on blog posts. So I thought I'd whip up a little tutorial on how to do it! It's really simple and easy once you get the hang of it.


#1) Pick the post you want to comment on.


#2) Scroll down to the bottom of the post.


#3) Below "Xoxo, Natalie", you should see info about the post, including when it was posted, and the amount of comments. Click on the comments button.



#4) When you click on the comments, they will all appear. Scroll down past the comments until you see the box below.


#5) When you see the box, enter in your comment where it says "Enter Your Comment Here".
#6) When your done typing in your comment, click the blue publish button. Then your comment will be live on the blog!

I hope this was helpful for people who weren't sure on how to comment on a blog post!
I hope you'll comment on a post soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It's informative and inspiring all at once.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...