Friday, January 31, 2014

DIY: Inspirational Quote Wall






When we moved into our new house back in October, I was super excited about my new room. It's ginormous {it's actually suppose to be a second living room buttttt I got to make it my room}. So knowing I had a lot of wall space to decorate, I knew I wanted a section dedicated to my favorite quotes. 
So that's just what I did! 
It's so inspiring to walk out the door of my room and read a positive quote or two on the way out! It gives me that boost I need to jump start each new day. 

Do you have an inspirational quote wall? What motivates you everyday?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. I have one of these and I love it! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! So pretty! You're so creative Nat! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome idea Nat . I have that quote "she turns her can'ts into can's" on my notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I freaking LOVE this, such a cute idea and it looks really nice as a completed project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely always a fan of inspirational quotes! Just perfect :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...