Saturday, September 14, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Binder Covers


In honor of everyone going back to school, whether to middle, high school, or college everyone needs a binder or two (or 5!) to help get them organized for the upcoming year. If you are lucky enough to have already completed all your schooling then this post could still apply to you! You could use these binder covers for reports, or at home organization, like recipes or organizing finances (fun fun!).

I honestly hate using binders, just because they become heavy heavy heavy with paper, but they are great for organization, and many of my teachers require them this year so I had to give in. So I was determined to make them look as pretty as possible and I have succeeded!!




 














Here's how to do it!

  1. Google Lilly Pulitzer patterns, pick out your favorites, try to pick the ones that are big (1,000 x 1,000)
  2. Copy the image
  3. Open up Word and paste the image onto a new Word document
  4. Rotate the image if needed, and expand it to cover the entire page (I couldn't get mine to fill the entire page so I left a couple inches of empty space at the bottom of the page and just cut it off when I printed it
  5. Once you get the image to fill as much of the page as you can, insert a text box, where a title is going to be, and type in what you'd like it to say (Chemistry, Recipes, etc.)
  6. For an extra bit of pizazz match the color of your title to the Lilly pattern you picked!
  7. Print, punch in holes if needed, and enjoy!!


4 comments:

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...