Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Easy Peasy Lemon Bars


Ok, ok so this isn't a homemade recipe post buuutttt hey they taste homemade I promise.
I did not know how much I loved lemon bars until about... yesterday.
Mom and I nibbled on one from Tartine in Coronado back In July, and we loved the sweet and tangy lemon square, we said that we had to make these at home sometime!
So here we are a month later revisiting this delicacy and I have to say I'm hooked.

You may be thinking that this is a summer dessert and I'm breaking a law by making this after labor day {aka the close of summer} but whhattevvaaa, I am not one of those strict food season followers. I will continue to eat these babies in December while curled up by the fire place!

All you have to do is buy Betty Crocker Lemon Bar Mix and follow the directions!
One tip I have for you is to cook it NO MORE than 26 minutes, I cooked mine a little longer than that and they turned out more cakey than I would of liked :( You want your lemon bars to be moist and gooey!
 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...