Monday, July 1, 2013

My Farmers Market Find


To follow up on the Farmers market post, I thought I'd share a stunning ring I came across while strolling through the market.


This is the boho booth I stumbled upon. It's a business run by a pair of sisters who handmake a line of jewelry out of a studio in southern California called Lily Girl. I seriously could've gone crazy and bought one of everything on this table, but a certain turquoise ring stood out to me (and being a turquoise fanatic) bought it before anyone else could snatch it.
To further explain my love for my new ring and this line of jewelry, I'm planning to go back next weekend and get another ring I had my eye on... :)

 Check out their beautiful line of Jewelry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...