Saturday, July 6, 2013

Book Review

If you are a hopless romantic like myself, you will fall head over heels for this book only 10 pages into it. Garunteed. 
This book has romance, heartbreak, pain, and love. Let me just say, this is not your typical love story... It's so much better.
This book is the PERFECT summer beach read!
The novel is told in 2 points of view, one is Callie's and one is Kayden's. I absolutely love how the author did this, because then you get to be inside of both the characters heads at all times.
Once you read this book you will be in the same love boat as me, but...there is one bummer about this book, there's a little bit of a wait for the next book in the series, it comes out on August 5th, 2013. (only 30 more days!!!!!!!!!!!)
I read this book back in February, so imagine my pain of reading it in one day and having it leave me on a cliff hanger, then coming to find out the next book in the series comes out in 6 months.
 (I died a litte inside). So consider yourselves lucky. :)
I did not include my own summary of the book, because honestly I could'nt do it justice.
ENJOY!! You can thank me later ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...