Monday, June 24, 2013

Fabulous Steve Madden Purse!


I have to say, I'm a little obsessed in love with this Steve Madden Maxie Convertible Tote. What's so amazing about this bag is that you can wear it 3 ways, so basically it's 3 bags in 1. You can fit all your everyday needs in it, no matter which way you wear it. It comes in a few different colors including black, white, tan, and turquoise. I personally think its a little pricey if you don't get it on sale. I purchased it at my local TJ Maxx for a steal of a price, but I'm sure you could find it in other stores or online. But if you can't buy it on sale I definitely think it's worth it, you can definitely feel the quality in this bag!





#1
Crossbody bag

#2
Shoulder bag

 #3
Tote bag


Honestly, their are probably 5 more ways you could work this bag. Their is a total of 3 straps and you can remove 2 out of 3 of those straps. Comment, and let me know other ways you wear this awesome bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing the love by leaving a comment! Each and every word makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...